I have always loved taking photos. Landscapes and cityscapes, but most especially portraits in all forms. I love the individuality that comes out in an image; an expression will flash across a face and often the lens is the only way to grab it. To be able to capture the true personality of my subject, to meet new people, travel to far off places and have fun? This is why I do what I do!
Weddings have been part of my life since 2002 when I signed on as an assistant for a well known photographer in South Florida. Over the years I've had the pleasure of working with talented photographers and have amazing clients in Florida, Georgia, Colorado, and New England and now San Diego...
A few other things about me:
- My first camera was a blue plastic Fisher Price when I was seven.
- If I wasn't a photographer I'd be a marine biologist. You know, so I could ride around in a boat all day playing with whales and dolphins.
- Molly's my 12-year-old puppy. She goes everywhere with me and has traveled to 38 states. (That's her kissing me below.)
- Sometimes I add things that I've already completed to my "to do" list just so I can cross them off.
- I've been all over the continental US, so if I could go anywhere I'd travel to Nepal, Australia, New Zealand (again), Africa (everywhere), Russia, Hawaii, Spain, and Ireland. (This is not an all-inclusive list.)
- A major goal: to learn more than 10 words of Spanish.
- And another one: learn to play piano.