“Rev. Christopher” Minister of Marriage / Wedding Chaplain
Rev. Christopher Tuttle is an independent non-denominational Christian Minister educated and ordained at U.C.M. Rev. Christopher serves as a Wedding Chaplain to better respect the faiths, beliefs and even non-beliefs of his couples.
Rev. Christopher is an award winning wedding celebrant (see awards page) that personally performs over 200 wedding ceremonies each and every year and having celebrated in over 2500 weddings, this helps assure couples of experience and integrity.
* Member of the International Chaplains Association.
* Member of the Presidential Prayer Team.
* Member of the San Diego Better Business Bureau.
* Member of the National Association of Wedding Officiants.
* Pastor – Vows From The Heart Ministries.
Rev. Christopher is a retired radio and television broadcaster, a public speaker/emcee, a very proud Husband, Father and Grandfather.